History

Willapa Harbor Hospital was built in 1954 to meet the needs of north Pacific County residents.  We are a community-owned and operated hospital including the Pacific Family Health Center.

In 2000, the hospital entered into a major upgrade and expansion project, which included a new ER and significant expansion of the Laboratory and admissions area.

Over the last few years, we have upgraded much of our radiology equipment, including a new Cat Scan (CT), Mammography unit, Ultrasound unit all in digital format.  We now have state of the art radiology and laboratory equipment to assist the physicians in diagnosing patient medical problems.

On July 1, 2013, the hospital purchased the Pacific Family Health Center from Dr. Michael Buben. On January 20, 2015 we are pleased to announce the addition of Sherry Franks, PA to our community where she sees patients in the Pacific Family Health Center.